To request funding for a student in need please send an email to LassiterEducationFoundation@gmail.com that provides the following information:
- Name and address of person making request
- Relationship to student in need (if student is not making request)
- Information regarding the type of event/sponsorship requested
- Amount requested
- Any other sources of funding or fundraising plans
- Contact information for both the student and parent/guardian
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, administrator or member of clergy
- A minimum 3 paragraph (introduction, body and conclusion) essay that seeks to persuade the foundation to grant your request- explore topics such as what you expect to learn, how this will benefit your future, what makes you special, etc.
Interested in community service stipends? Please inquire! We are paying $9.50 per hour for eligible community service completed by approved youth. Email for more information and preapproval! Examples include completing yardwork for a disabled or elderly neighbor, litter pickup, tutoring, etc.